Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mini Miny Mo

 

I know its out of date but who really cares, I’m one of millions whom is a Apple Mac fanatics. I owned quite a few products from them and I enjoyed using each one of their innovative and cool inventions. Of many products within Apple assembly I myself have trouble choosing either an Apple Iphone 3G or an Apple iPod Touch 2nd Gen. Both are similar in designs but obviously iphone offers more than the iPod Touch; the ability to make calls, sms, and surf by 3G HSPDA .

 

apple-iphone-3g copy

 

Apple iphone have been around the Brunei Market but sold in limited numbers which prices are sky high expensive. QQestore Brunei’s online store selling these Iphones for BND$1247 for the 8gb Apple iphone while the 16GB Apple Iphone which come with Black / White casing costing at BND$1400++. My advice is DON’T BUY it now unless you have that much money to burn. Curiously I’ve read at their site claiming it’s a SIM FREE version from Apple store itself which means user can update their firmware anytime if there’s an update through iTunes, nonetheless it doesn’t stop me from calling their shop asking for the product eligibility to perform the genuine update. Turn out it’s TRUE but I’m not that sure my self until I see the iphone can be updated by iTunes.  

 

Verdict:  7

Style & Design 9 / 10
Value For Money: 5 / 10
Ease of Use 8 / 10

 

 


touch

I love to own an iPod Touch but owning it would just to satisfy my lust over the iphone since a 8GB iphone cost 3 times more than an iPod Touch. IPod touch can be easily purchase from local shops QQestore, AV Electronics, Yappe, etc. Starting capacity of these iPod Touch are 8GB, 16GB, 32GB which prices range from BND$388 to BND$700. Oh so you know I’ll accept it as a gift if some of you out there happens to discard their iPod Touch I'm more than happy grab it =)

 

Verdict:  8

Style & Design 9 / 10
Value For Money: 7 / 10
Ease of Use 8 / 10

 

 

More information on these two products you can go to these links below

Apple Store

Apple iphone 3G Review

Apple iPod Touch 2nd Gen Review

No comments: