Thursday, November 6, 2008

OMNI NOT

 

Zoom! Broadband met my expectations both surfing and download speeds are acceptable although there are times when traffic is high it’s like surfing using a 28.8 Kbps dialup. So one day I actually want to give it a try getting the OMNI package which is you have eSpeed and also Zoom! Broadband all in one package just for $88 per month.

 

 

omnilite  Taken from Telbru. The upfront fees you need to pay before enjoying the services

 

When I about to signup and signed the required documents. They DECLINED my application, reason was that my espeed services is not currently up and IF I were to signup for OMNI my espeed must be up / activated first. WTF. I knew somewhere I read that I'm eligible to apply OMNI while waiting for my espeed, since I have espeed(previously inactive) the only problem was to relocate my espeed to a new number so meaning I’m on the same page.

 

omni

Also  taken from Telbru. WTF is that you morons!!!

 

Anyways I still want to get the OMNI, its a good BACKUP plan for situation like these. You never know relocation(pain in the ass waiting like mad for 2 weeks), espeed modem failure or download fast(I do get 150kb/s download sometimes).

 

Have a nice day

Chiao

No comments: